Company Formation Peru
With a blooming market economy, Perú is one of the most developed Latin American countries and this is mainly due to the natural resources export, especially minerals. Thus, in recent times, many foreign investors choose to set up a company in Perú.
Types of companies in Perú
Our experts in company formation provide the best solutions for clients so they can choose what kind of legal structure suits their interests when opening a company in Perú. Here are some of the most common incorporated businesses in this country: joint stock companies, publicly and closely held corporations, limited liability companies etc. The latter however, is preferred by a vast majority of the foreign investors.
• These are the requirements for the establishment of a limited liability company (sociedad de responsabilitad limitada):
- - minimum two partners, maximum 20;
- - must have the abbreviation S. R. L;
- - minimum two shareholders (these can be of any nationality, without having a Peruvian residency);
- - the company can function without a director, but at least one manager must be appointed.
Registration procedure in Perú
There are a few steps to be followed when forming a company in Perú, but our experts in company incorporation will assist you so as to complete the process as quick as possible.
1) First step of the way is checking the uniqueness of the name you have chosen for the company and then reserve it online with the Peruvian Public Registry.
2) Next step of the company formation process in Perú is notarizing the certificate of incorporation, procedure that can be done in two ways. After that, the next step is signing the certificate of incorporation and filing it online with the Public Register of Commerce.
3) What follows is that a certificate of registration has to be acquired, as well as a taxpayer identification number.
4) Stamping of the minute book and of the accounting one at a notary office. This will cost around 50$.
5) Last, but not least, the municipal license must be obtained from the City Council. For this you will need to submit some documents, such as incorporation papers or distribution plan.
You can easily register a company in Perú in a couple of weeks with the assistance of our company formation team. Our specialists offer information as well as consultancy on establishing other types of companies in other countries as well, therefore feel free to contact us.
There are no comments.Please note that URLs are not allowed in the message.