Company Formation Paraguay
As its economy has grown significantly in the recent years, mainly due to the increased agricultural export, Paraguay is a country where many foreign investors choose to form companies. In case you decide to set up a company in Paraguay, you can contact our team of experts in company formation as they can assist you and make sure that your business is operating in the shortest amount of time.
Types of legal entities in Paraguay
One of the first steps in setting up a company in Paraguay is to choose which type of legal structure best suits your interests and then establish it. Here are some of the most common legal entities: the limited liability company (LLC), the public liability company; foreign investors can also decide on expanding their existing companies by creating a branch or a representative office in Paraguay. However, the limited liability company is the most popular amongst investors.
There are a few requirements to be met when establishing a LLC in Paraguay:
- - at least one director that needs to be a Paraguayan resident;
- - minimum two shareholders;
- - no requests concerning the capital share (which is an advantage).
Guidelines for the registration of a company in Paraguay
1) The first step is checking the uniqueness of your company's name you have chosen and then drafting the company's certificates, which have to bear the signature of a lawyer.
2) Next step of the company registration process in Paraguay is to notarize the company's deeds at a Notary's office. In order to certify these documents you will have to pay a fee.
3) Then you need to submit the registration papers with the single access window agency (SUAE). There you must submit all documents for revision or approval, then they can be scanned and you receive an identification number.
At the Treasury Attorney Office you will have to file documents such as the bylaws or and the company formation certificates. Then you should also obtain a taxpayer's registry number after applying for tax registration at the Ministry of Finance. This is also part of the procedures that our specialists in company registration can complete for you.
4) The publication of an extract of the company's regulations in the Official Gazette and in a local newspaper is necessary.
Our experts in company formation can be of help in any kind of business establishments’ registration procedures and they have extensive experience in finding solutions for whatever problem you may encounter in the process of opening a company in Paraguay or in other countries.
There are no comments.Please note that URLs are not allowed in the message.