Company Formation Kazakhstan
Updated on Thursday 03rd May 2018
Rate this article 1 reviewsbased on
With one of the strongest economies in the Commonwealth of Independent States association and with the largest one in Central Asia, with its oil, minerals and metals reserves, Kazakhstan is one of the countries that many foreign investors decide to set up a company in. For further information or assistance with the process, please contact our company formation experts.
Company types in Kazakhstan
When deciding to open a company in Kazakhstan, you first have to choose which business entity best suits your interest; this can easily be done by consulting a member of our team. A foreign entrepreneur has a few possibilities when talking about company formation: the limited liability partnership, the additional liability partnership, the joint stock company, the branch or the representative office. However, the most common business type among investors is the limited liability partnership. Here are the requirements for forming a company as such in Kazakhstan:
• it can be incorporated by a single partner of any nationality;
• minimum investment of 800$;
• at least one director (must be an individual, not a company, and he/she has to acquire a work permit if the nationality is other than Kazakh);
• all documents must be submitted in Kazakh or Russian.
Guidelines for registering a company in Kazakhstan
1. The first step of the process is the state registration of the company and then the digital signature that has to be obtained along with the tax registration from the Public Registration Center.
2. In order to register a company in Kazakhstan, you must also notarize the certificate of state registration and other documents.
3. The third step is to open a current account at the bank; some documents must be filed for this procedure, such as a copy of the company's state registration certificate or the application for the bank account functioning. Our company formation experts can assist you with this step, as well as with everything else.
4. Last, you need to register for the employees' life and health insurance.
You can form a company in Kazakhstan in just a couple of weeks, during which you can benefit from the assistance of our company formation team. Our agents offer both consultancy and information on establishing other types of business entities as well and this can be done for other countries too, therefore do not hesitate to contact us.