Best Country to Launch your ICO
Updated on Sunday 15th July 2018
Rate this article 1 reviewsbased on
The initial coin offering, or ICO, is an effective way to launch a project, especially for blockchain startups. As the cryptocurrency market will continue to develop, this unregulated fundraising mechanism continues to be a valid option for entrepreneurs.
Our offshore incorporation agents list some of the top countries to consider for an ICO launch and can help you with more detailed information about each one of these jurisdictions.
Countries to consider for an ICO launch
The list below includes the countries that currently have some of the most attractive regimes that allow for a successful blockchain startup fundraiser.
- Malta: The country has ICO friendly-policies and the ICO can be set up as an alternative investment fund and collective investment scheme. This will be subject to the usual regulations applicable for financial services. One of our agents who specialize in offshore company formation can give you more details.
- Gibraltar: Has taken steps to regulate and promote digital currencies and it is one of the first countries to take steps for developing special standards for ICOs. The regime can potentially hold important advantages for investors.
- Switzerland: One of the European countries that are ideal for an ICO launch because of its overall friendly approach towards cryptocurrencies and blockchain. It is also one of the top European and global locations for asset management and private banking.
- Singapore: As one of the Asian business and blockchain hubs, Singapore qualifies as a top location to launch an ICO. Its Government is also supporting these types of activities.
- Cayman Islands: The Cayman Islands are the location from which one of the largest ICOs were issued. The jurisdiction is crypto-friendly and the jurisdiction is well established among top financial institutions.
- Liechtenstein: This country is another option for an ICO launch in Europe because of its favorable policies and well-established financial market.
More on the ICO
The initial coin offering is a popular fundraising method because it suits the needs of entrepreneurs who would not have had the same opportunities through traditional fundraising practices. This process is based on the fact that investors will buy virtual assets that will later be used to invest in the service or product developed by the company initiating the ICO.
For more information on the financial regulations in these jurisdictions and other details on offshore company set up please do not hesitate to contact our experts.
There are no comments.Please note that URLs are not allowed in the message.