Luxembourg companies have the possibility to establish corporate bank accounts in Luxembourg national currency or other main foreign currencies. As most European banks, corporate account holders in Luxembourg will be charged with the following types of commissions:
- commission-fee for setting up the Luxembourg bank account;
- on-going administration fee – it is usually charged yearly or monthly;
- commission-fees for deposits or withdrawals;
- commission-fee for closing the account.
Documents requested for the opening of an Luxembourg bank account might differ from bank to bank. According to or attorneys from Luxembourg, banks usually request the following documents:
- copies of passports/ID Cards of directors and shareholders;
- copy of the Luxembourg company’s Articles of Association;
- copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Luxembourg Trade Register;
- Trade Register Extract/Certificate of Good Standing;
- Specimen Signatures of Directors;
- Bank Forms.
BridgeWest offers company registration in Luxembourg, including virtual office and other related services.
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Luxembourg. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Luxembourg.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Luxembourg.