Latvian companies have the possibility to establish corporate bank accounts in Latvian national currency or other main foreign currencies. As most European banks, corporate account holders in Latvia will be charged with the following types of commissions:
- commission-fee for setting up the Latvian bank account;
- on-going administration fee – it is usually charged yearly or monthly;
- commission-fees for deposits or withdrawals;
- commission-fee for closing the account.
Documents requested for the opening of an Latvian bank account might differ from bank to bank. However banks in Latvia usually request the following documents:
- copies of passports/ID Cards of directors and shareholders;
- copy of the Latvian company’s Articles of Association;
- copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Latvian Trade Register;
- Trade Register Extract/Certificate of Good Standing;
- Specimen Signatures of Directors;
- Bank Forms.
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Riga, Latvia. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Latvia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Latvia.