Cyprus companies have the possibility to establish corporate bank accounts in Cyprus national currency or other main foreign currencies. As most European banks, corporate account holders in Cyprus will be charged with the following types of commissions:
- commission-fee for setting up the Cyprus bank account;
- on-going administration fee – it is usually charged yearly or monthly;
- commission-fees for deposits or withdrawals;
- commission-fee for closing the account.
Documents requested for the opening of an Cyprus bank account might differ from bank to bank. However banks in Cyprus usually request the following documents:
- copies of passports/ID Cards of directors and shareholders;
- copy of the Cyprus company’s Articles of Association;
- copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Cyprus Trade Register;
- Trade Register Extract/Certificate of Good Standing;
- Specimen Signatures of Directors;
- Bank Forms.
Regarless of the above mentioned services, BridgeWest can also assist you in opening a company in Cyprus.
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Nicosia, Cyprus. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Cyprus.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Cyprus.