Belorussian companies have the possibility to establish corporate bank accounts in Belorussian national currency or other main foreign currencies. As most European banks, corporate account holders in Belarus will be charged with the following types of commissions:
- commission-fee for setting up the Belorussian bank account;
- on-going administration fee – it is usually charged yearly or monthly;
- commission-fees for deposits or withdrawals;
- commission-fee for closing the account.
Documents requested for the opening of an Belorussian bank account might differ from bank to bank. However banks in Belarus usually request the following documents:
- copies of passports/ID Cards of directors and shareholders;
- copy of the Belorussian company’s Articles of Association;
- copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Belorussian Trade Register;
- Trade Register Extract/Certificate of Good Standing;
- Specimen Signatures of Directors;
- Bank Forms.