BridgeWest provides accounting services in Czech through our affiliates in Czech main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Czech Republic
- Maintaining your Czech Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Czech
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Czech Republic and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Czech Republic
- Company Formation in Czech Republic and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Czech Republic, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Czech accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Czech Republic
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Czech employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Czech accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Czech Republic.
1. What is the corporate tax in the Czech Republic? A Czech company has to pay a corporate income tax rate of 19%, with a rate of 5% for pension funds, investment funds and share funds. The corporate tax has to be paid for the worldwide income. 2. What is the VAT in the Czech Repub ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Prague, Czech Republic. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to the Czech Republic.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in the Czech Republic.