BridgeWest provides Company Research and Trade Register Extracts in Switzerland establishing Company Profiles required for Corporate Due Diligence in Switzerland.
The Company Seach is performed by obtaining extracts from the Swiss Trade Register containing official detailed information on the respective Swiss company such as:
- Full Name of the Swiss company;
- Date of the company's incorporation in Switzerland;
- Main and secondary headquarters of the company registered in Switzerland and other contact information;
- Name of the shareholders and directors and their identification information;
- Areas of Activity of the Swiss company.
Important: There are 2 types of Trade Registry Extracts for Swiss companies: usual Trade Register Extract and Official Copies of Registration Documents (usually required in Court Proceedings).
Company Research in Switzerland can be performed before starting a business relationship with the respective company or other similar situations in which corporate due diligence is advisable or where Official Registry Documents are required.
BridgeWest provides Company Formation in Switzerland
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Switzerland. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Switzerland.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Switzerland.