BridgeWest provides Company Research and Trade Register Extracts in Iceland establishing Company Profiles required for Corporate Due Diligence in Iceland.
The Company Seach is performed by obtaining extracts from the Iceland Trade Register containing official detailed information on the respective Iceland company such as:
- Full Name of the Iceland company;
- Date of the company's incorporation in Iceland;
- Main and secondary headquarters of the company registered in Iceland and other contact information;
- Name of the shareholders and directors and their identification information;
- Areas of Activity of the Iceland company.
Important: There are 2 types of Trade Registry Extracts for Iceland companies: usual Trade Register Extract and Official Copies of Registration Documents (usually required in Court Proceedings).
Company Research in Iceland can be performed before starting a business relationship with the respective company or other similar situations in which corporate due diligence is advisable or where Official Registry Documents are required.
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Reykjavik, Iceland. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Iceland.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Iceland.