BridgeWest provides Company Research and Trade Register Extracts in Bosnia establishing Company Profiles required for Corporate Due Diligence in Bosnia.
The Company Seach is performed by obtaining extracts from the Bosnian Trade Register containing official detailed information on the respective Bosnian company such as:
- Full Name of the Bosnian company;
- Date of the company's incorporation in Bosnia;
- Main and secondary headquarters of the company registered in Bosnia and other contact information;
- Name of the shareholders and directors and their identification information;
- Areas of Activity of the Bosnian company.
Important: There are 2 types of Trade Registry Extracts for Bosnian companies: usual Trade Register Extract and Official Copies of Registration Documents (usually required in Court Proceedings).
Company Research in Bosnia can be performed before starting a business relationship with the respective company or other similar situations in which corporate due diligence is advisable or where Official Registry Documents are required.
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Hertegovina. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Bosnia-Hertegovina.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Bosnia-Hertegovina.