BridgeWest offers complete virtual office services in Finland including a registered office in Helsinki and other main cities in Finland, as well as mail forwarding and secretarial services. Our company offers the following services:
- Business address required for setting up a Finnish Company
- Mail collection and forwarding. Packages are sent per the client’s instructions to any location around the world;
- A dedicated fax number in Finland. Faxes will be forwarded per the instructions from the client;
- Local phone number in Finland. This will enable you provide a local number to your contacts. Additionally we will also to provide secretarial services (live answering).
- Call redirecting from a Finnish number to any number according to your specifications.
Most services mentioned above can either be purchased as a package or separately according to the client’s requirements. If there are any additional requirements related to virtual office services in Finland please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Helsinki, Finland. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Finland.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Finland.