BridgeWest offers complete virtual office services in Bosnia including a registered office in Sarajevo other main cities in Bosnia, as well as mail forwarding and secretarial services. Our company offers the following services:
- Business address required for setting up a Bosnian Company
- Mail collection and forwarding. Packages are sent per the client’s instructions to any location around the world;
- A dedicated fax number in Bosnia. Faxes will be forwarded per the instructions from the client;
- Local phone number in Bosnia. This will enable you provide a local number to your contacts. Additionally we will also to provide secretarial services (live answering).
- Call redirecting from a Bosnian number to any number according to your specifications.
Most services mentioned above can either be purchased as a package or separately according to the client’s requirements. If there are any additional requirements related to virtual office services in Bosnia please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Hertegovina. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Bosnia-Hertegovina.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Bosnia-Hertegovina.