Buying a European shelf company with VAT number
Updated on Thursday 01st January 1970
Whenever you need to start doing business immediately in a European country and you need a company with a VAT number, you don’t have to wait for the bureaucratic procedures.
Buying a ready-made or a shelf company is the faster solution when you are in hurry and you need to sign important contracts with business partners, no matter the country you choose for your business.
You don’t have to worry about the history of the shelf company you choose because we offer you firms opened for the purpose of being sold, with no liabilities and no prior activity.
The main advantages of purchasing a European shelf company are:
- the firm is already registered at the local Trade Register
- the minimum capital share was paid at the incorporation
- a bank account
- you can start doing business after the purchase is over
- VAT number
- you don’t have to pay the taxes for incorporation of a new firm
- you don’t wait for incorporation procedures.