BridgeWest provides accounting services in Turkey through our affiliates in Istanbul. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Turkey
- Maintaining your Turkish Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Turkey
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Turkey and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Turkey
Company Formation in Turkey and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Turkey, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Turkish accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Turkey
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Turkish employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Turkish accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Turkey.
BridgeWest offers company formation in Turkey, including virtual office and other related services.
1. What is the corporate tax in Turkey? The Turkish standard tax rate is 20% but certain incentives are granted, for example the incomes provided by software development are exempt from paying taxes until January 2024. Also major reductions may be granted for operating in certain regions. 2. What ...
1. What is the VAT in Turkey? In Turkey, the VAT rate is established by the Turkish tax law. The VAT rate is calculated between 1% and 18%. It generally applies an 18% rate in Turkey. A reduced VAT rate of 8% applies to food or pharmaceutical products, while an even more reduce rate for VAT in Turke ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our specialists in Istanbul. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Turkey.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Turkey.