BridgeWest provides accounting services in Switzerland through our affiliates in Zurich. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Switzerland
- Maintaining your Swiss Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Switzerland
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Switzerland and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Switzerland
Company Formation in Switzerland and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Switzerland, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Swiss accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Switzerland
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Swiss employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Swiss accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Switzerland.
1. What is the corporate tax in Switzerland? Swedish corporations are taxed with both a federal tax and cantonal or communal tax. The federal income tax is levied at 8,5%. Cantonal corporate income tax varies, but on average its rate is around 13%. Taking in consideration both cantonal an ...
1. What is the VAT in Switzerland? It is a known fact that Switzerland has the lowest VAT in Europe, rating 8% since 2011. Furthermore, reductions are available for certain supplies and services such as food, medicine, newspapers and books, with VAT rates of 2.5%. VAT for accommodation is 3.6%, whil ...
A Swiss accountant must respect the accounting standards set by the Swiss Foundation for Accounting and Reporting. Since all companies registered in the Commercial Register in Switzerland are under the authority of the Swiss Code of Obligations, an accountant in Switzerland must keep records of a ba ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Switzerland. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Switzerland.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Switzerland.