BridgeWest provides accounting services in Sweden through our affiliates in Stockholm and Goteborg. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Sweden
- Maintaining your Swedish Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Sweden
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Sweden and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Sweden
Company Formation in Sweden and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Sweden, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Swedish accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Sweden
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Swedish employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Swedish accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Sweden.
BridgeWest offers company formation in Sweden, including virtual office and other related services.
1. What is the corporate tax in Sweden? Companies and individual entrepreneurs in Sweden pay a corporate tax based on their annual income of 26.3%. 2. What is the VAT in Sweden? The basic VAT applied in Sweden is 25%. However a reduced rate of 12% applies in certain co ...
1. What is the VAT in Sweden? The standard VAT rate applied in Sweden is 25%. However, a reduced rate of 12% applies in certain conditions. Foodstuffs and accommodation benefit from this reduced rate. An even lower VAT rate of 6% applies for transportations, newspapers and magazines or cultural even ...
The profession of accountants in Sweden is based on the Annual Accounts Act of 1995 and the Book-keeping Act of 1999 which stipulate accounting principles. Moreover, the governmental body called the Swedish Accounting Standards Board also supports and regulates the profession of accountants in Swede ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Stockholm, Sweden. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Sweden.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Sweden.