ridgeWest provides accounting services in Spain through our affiliates in Madrid and Barcelona. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Spain
- Maintaining your Spanish Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Spain
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Spain and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Spain
Company Formation in Spain and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Spain, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Spanish accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Spain
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Spanish employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Spanish accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Spain.
1. What is the corporate tax in Spain? The standard Spanish corporate tax levied on companies activating on the country's territory is 30%. However companies with yearly sales of less than 8 million euros benefit from certain deductions and 10% tax credit can be obtained for investments and ex ...
1. What is the VAT in Spain? The VAT rate in Spain is 18% since 2010. However, reduced rates of 8% and 4% apply to certain goods and services. The purchase of newly built properties, hotels and restaurants are subject to a VAT rate of 8%, as well as health products, and entertainment. The 4% VAT rat ...
A Spanish accountant is called a Contable or an Asesor Fiscal. They are usually hored every month by companies to complete statutory declarations, pay taxes and pay social security, as well as completing the procedures of employment for new staff. There is also another type of accountant in Spain, k ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Madrid, Spain. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Spain.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Spain.