BridgeWest provides accounting services in Slovenia through our affiliates in Ljubljana. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Slovenia
- Maintaining your Slovenian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Slovenia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Slovenia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Slovenia
Company Formation in Slovenia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Slovenia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Slovenian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Slovenia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Slovenian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Slovenian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Slovenia.
1. What is the corporate tax in Slovenia? A company registered in Slovenia has to pay a corporate income tax of 18%. There is also a schedule for the corporate tax to be decreased to 17% in 2013, 16% in 2014 and 15% to 2015. 2. What is the VAT in Slovenia? The standard Sloveni ...
1. What is the VAT in Slovenia? The standard VAT rate in Slovenia is 20% for almost all goods and services. A reduced VAT rate of 8.5% applies to certain goods and services, such as food, water supply, medicines, public transportation, books and some entertainment tickets. There are also some transa ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Ljubljana. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Slovenia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Slovenia.