BridgeWest provides accounting services in Slovakia through our affiliates in Bratislava. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Slovakia
- Maintaining your Slovakian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Slovakia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Slovakia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Slovakia
Company Formation in Slovakia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Slovakia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Slovakian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Slovakia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Slovakian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Slovakian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Slovakia.
1. What is the corporate tax in Slovakia? A company that is registered in Slovakia has to pay a 19% corporate tax rate. 2. What is the VAT in Slovakia? The VAT rate in Slovakia is 20%. A reduced VAT rate of 10% applies for medical and pharmaceutical products. Servi ...
1. What is the VAT in Slovakia? VAT was introduced in Slovakia in March 1993. The VAT rate in Slovakia increased in 2011 to 20%. However, a reduced VAT rate remained for certain goods and services, such as medical and pharmaceutical products. A number of services are exempt from VAT in Slovakia, inc ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Bratislava. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Slovakia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Slovakia.