BridgeWest provides accounting services in Serbia through our affiliates in Belgrade. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Serbia
- Maintaining your Serbian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Serbia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Serbia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Serbia
Company Formation in Serbia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Serbia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Serbian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Serbia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Serbian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Serbian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Serbia.
1. What is the corporate tax rate in Serbia? The corporate tax rate in Serbia is among the lowest rates in Europe, with only 10% and may be credited or exempt by various treaties signed by Serbia all over the years. 2. What is the VAT in Serbia? In Serbia, the standard VAT rat ...
1. What is the VAT in Serbia? The VAT law in Serbia dates from 2005. The standard VAT rate that applies in Serbia is 18% for a wide range of goods and services. A reduced VAT rate of 8% is levied on certain services and goods, such as food, textbooks, medicines, accommodation, firewood, natural gas ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Belgrade. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Serbia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Serbia.