BridgeWest provides accounting services in Russia through our affiliates in Moscow and Sankt Petersburg. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Russia
- Maintaining your Russian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Russia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Russia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Russia
Company Formation in Russia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Russia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Russian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Russia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Russian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Russian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Russia.
BridgeWest offers company registration in Russia, including virtual office and other related services.
1. What is the corporate tax in Russia? In Russia corporations are subject to a corporate tax of 20%. The tax has been reduced from 24% since 2008. 2% of the amount is paid to the central government as federal tax and the rest of 18% is payable to the regional government. 2. What ...
1. What is the VAT in Russia? VAT in Russia has undergone significant changes since the modification of the Russian Tax Code as of January 2001. VAT is payable by all legal entities and individual entrepreneurs and in most cases its rate is 18%. A zero-rate VAT applies to electricity or transportati ...
A Russian accountant has to be specially trained in order to understand the Russian system in accounting and financing. Accountants in Russia must respect different standards than the international ones. However, some similarities to International Accounting Standards exist in terms of using a doubl ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Moscow. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Russia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Russia.