BridgeWest provides accounting services in Poland through our affiliates in Warsaw and Cracow. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Poland
- Maintaining your Polish Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Poland
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Poland and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Poland
Company Formation in Poland and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Poland, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Polish accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Poland
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Polish employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Polish accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Poland.
BridgeWest offers assistance for setting up a company in Poland, including virtual office and other related services.
1. What is the corporate tax in Poland? The Polish corporate tax rate is 19%, being among the most inexpensive tax rates in Europe. 2. What is the VAT in Poland? The VAT rate in Poland is 23% since 2011. However, there are still exceptions applied for several goods ...
1. What is the VAT in Poland? The VAT rate in Poland is 23% since 2011. However, there are still exceptions applied for several goods and services. The VAT rate is 8% for tourist services, transportation, health-care, newspapers, water distribution or construction and renovation of houses, while a 5 ...
Polish accountants provide specialised advice in financial matters and are also competent for setting up a company in Poland and registering it. There are approximately 6,300 accountants in Poland, with an average age of 57 years old. Polish accountants who belong to the Chamber of Certified Public ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Warsaw. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Poland.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Poland.