BridgeWest provides accounting services in Malta through our affiliates in Valletta. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Malta
- Maintaining your Maltese Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Malta
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Malta and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Malta
Company Formation in Malta and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Malta, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Maltese accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Malta
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Maltese employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Maltese accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Malta.
1. What is the corporate tax in Malta? Companies that are registered in Malta are subject to a corporate tax rate of 5%. This percentage applies to the worldwide income and may be credited or abolished for foreign investors by the incentives of the Double tax Treaties signed all over the year ...
1. What is the VAT in Malta? The standard VAT rate in Malta is 18% and is usually levied on supply of goods and services, intra-community acquisition of goods in Malta and imports from outside the European Union. However, a reduced VAT rate of 7% is charged on accommodation, while electricity, confe ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Valletta, Malta. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Malta.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Malta.