BridgeWest provides accounting services in Luxembourg through our affiliates. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Luxembourg
- Maintaining your Luxembourg Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Luxembourg
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Luxembourg and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Luxembourg
Company Formation in Luxembourg and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Luxembourg, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Luxembourg accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Luxembourg
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Luxembourg employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Luxembourg accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Luxembourg.
BridgeWest offers company formation in Luxembourg, including virtual office and other related services.
1. What is the corporate tax in Luxembourg? In Luxembourg, the corporate tax rate varies according to the income and a 5% increase is applied as an unemployment fund contribution. Therefore, a company with an income below 15,000 EUR is subject for 21% corporate tax, while a company with a ...
1. What is the VAT in Luxembourg? In Luxembourg, the standard VAT rate is 15%, the lowest that can be applied in the European Union. However. there are some exceptions that entitle you for a reduced VAT rate. For example, a company with activity in management and safekeeping of securities is s ...
Accountants in Luxembourg can perform their activity as individuals or as legal entities. Authorised accountants in Luxembourg are registered with the “Ordre des experts-comptables” (OEC), which supervises the activity and the responsibilities of its members. The profession of accountant ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Luxembourg. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Luxembourg.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Luxembourg.