BridgeWest provides accounting services in Lithuania through our affiliates in Vilnius and Kaunas. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Lithuania
- Maintaining your Lithuanian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Lithuania
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Lithuania and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Lithuania
Company Formation in Lithuania and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Lithuania, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Lithuanian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Lithuania
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Lithuanian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Lithuanian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Lithuania.
1. What is the corporate tax in Lithuania? The standard corporate tax rate that a company registered in Lithuania has to pay is 15%. Companies with less than 10 employees and less than 500,000 LTL as an yearly income may pay only a 5% corporate tax rate. 2. What is the VAT ...
1. What is the VAT in Lithuania? Since 2009, the VAT rate in Lithuania is 21%. There are also some exceptions from this standard rate. Books and newspapers are subject to a VAT rate of 9%, as well as accommodation or the supply of heat and hot water. A 5% VAT rate applies for medicines in Lithuania. ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Vilnius, Lithuania. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Lithuania.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Lithuania.