BridgeWest provides accounting services in Italy through our affiliates in Rome, Miland Italy’s other main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Italy
- Maintaining your Italian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Italy
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Italy and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Italy
Company Formation in Italy and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Italy, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Italian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Italy
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Italian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Italian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Italy.
1. What is the corporate tax in Italy? Italian Tax Law requires companies and individual entrepreneurs to pay a 27.5% corporate tax, which is a State Tax called IRES in Italy. In addition there is another tax, called IRAP which is a regional tax of 3, 9% bringing the total taxation amount at ...
1. What is the VAT in Italy? In Italy, VAT is levied on the supply of almost all types of goods and services, as well as importation from outside the European Union. The general VAT rate in Italy is 20%. In some cases, the VAT has a reduced rate of 4% or 10% that may apply on basic products, while e ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Milan and Rome, Italy. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Italy.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Italy.