BridgeWest provides accounting services in Ireland through our affiliates in Dublin and Ireland’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Ireland
- Maintaining your Irish Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Ireland
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Ireland and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Ireland
Company Formation in Ireland and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Ireland, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Irish accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Ireland
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Irish employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Irish accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Ireland.
1. What is the corporate tax in Ireland? In Ireland companies pay corporate tax levied on company profits. The tax is charged for both the company's income and gains and its rates differ. 12, 5% tax is charged on trading income and 25% for non-trading income. 2. What is the VAT ...
1. What is the VAT in Ireland? VAT was introduced in Ireland on the 1st November 1972. The standard Irish VAT rate is 21% for almost all goods and services. A reduced rate of 9% applies to food and drinks excluding alcohol, admissions to cinema, theatre, museum, sport activities, newspapers, brochu ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Dublin, Ireland. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Ireland.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Ireland.