BridgeWest provides accounting services in Hungary through our affiliates in Budapest and Hungary’s other main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Hungary
- Maintaining your Hungarian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Hungary
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Hungary and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Hungary
Company Formation in Hungary and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Hungary, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Hungarian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Hungary
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Hungarian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Hungarian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Hungary.
1. What is the corporate tax in Hungary? The Hungarian corporate tax for any type of company is 10% for an income up to 500 million HUF. If the income exceeds this amount, the rest of it is submitted to a 19% tax rate. 2. What is the VAT in Hungary? VAT is not fixed for all types o ...
1. What is the VAT in Hungary? Hungary has a variable VAT rate instead of a standard rate. Goods and services in Hungary are subject to a 27% VAT rate, while the rate for food and accommodation is 18%. VAT is also different for medicines, books and newspapers in Hungary, since the rate is only 5% fo ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Budapest, Hungary. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Hungary.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Hungary.