BridgeWest provides accounting services in Greece through our affiliates in Athens and Greece’s other main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Greece
- Maintaining your Greek Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Greece
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Greece and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Greece
Company Formation in Greece and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Greece, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Greek accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Greece
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Greek employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Greek accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Greece.
1. What is the corporate tax in Greece? The Greek corporate tax rate is 20%, while for partnerships the corporate tax rate in Greece is 25% (except for the profits of the individual general partners taxed with 20%). 2. What is the VAT in Greece? In Greece, the standard VAT rate is ...
1. What is the VAT in Greece? The latest changes made by the Greek government regarding the VAT were made in September 2011. The standard VAT rate in Greece is 23% for the widest range of assets and services. A reduced VAT rate of 13% applies for medicine and transportation, while the previous reduc ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Athens, Greece. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Greece.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Greece.