BridgeWest provides accounting services in Germany through our affiliates in Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich and Germany’s other main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Germany
- Maintaining your German Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Germany
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Germany and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Germany
Company Formation in Germany and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Germany, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our German accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Germany
Our service includes: processing payrolls for German employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our German accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Germany.
1. What is the corporate tax in Germany? Since the comprehensive reforms in 2001 and 2008 the tax system in Germany has been modified to better suit the country's economy. The corporate tax in Germany applies to a standard rate of 15%. In addition a business tax of 14% up to 17% is appli ...
1. What is the VAT in Germany? VAT in Germany is also known as “Umsatzsteuer”. The standard rate for Value Added Tax in Germany is 19%. However, the law in Germany stipulates that some goods and services may benefit from a reduced VAT rate of 7%. The VAT reduced rate usually refers to fo ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Munich, Germany. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Germany.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Germany.