BridgeWest provides accounting services in Georgia through our affiliates in Tbilisi and Georgia’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Georgia
- Maintaining your Georgian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Georgia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Georgia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Georgia
Company Formation in Georgia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Georgia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Georgian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Georgia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Georgian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Georgian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Georgia.
1. What is the corporate tax in Georgia? The corporate income tax rate for a business in Georgia is 15%. 2. What is the VAT in Georgia? In Georgia, the standard VAT rate is 18%. There are no reduced rates, but a zero VAT rate applies to exports, services of tour operators ...
1. What is the VAT in Georgia? The standard VAT rate in Georgia is 18% levied on sales of goods and services, as well as importations. Exports are not subject to VAT and some other transactions are also exempt from VAT under the Georgian law. These include financial services, assets within the state ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Tbilisi, Georgia. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Georgia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Georgia.