BridgeWest provides accounting services in France through our affiliates in Paris, Lyon, Marseille and France’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in France
- Maintaining your French Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in France
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in France and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in France
Company Formation in France and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in France, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our French accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in France
Our service includes: processing payrolls for French employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our French accountants complete assistance related to payroll in France.
BridgeWest offers company formation in France, including virtual office and other related services.
1. What is the corporate tax in France? Under French tax law the corporate tax is an annual direct tax that affects all profits made by corporations and business entities. Corporations domiciled or managed in France are obliged to have full corporation tax liability, having their do ...
1. What is the VAT in France? The VAT in France has a standard rate of 19.6% since April 2000 and applies to the majority of products and services, while the reduced rate of 5.5% applies only to some sectors, such as public health or culture. 2. How can I get a VAT refund in France? Most entrepreneu ...
A French accountant provides numerous services, from offering advice to dealing with all sorts of financial matters. The profession of French accounting is regulated by law and the principles of an accountant in France are based on the Commercial Code, the Plan Comptable General, and the Code Genera ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Paris, France. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to France.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in France.