BridgeWest provides accounting services in Finland through our affiliates in Helsinki and Finland’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Finland
- Maintaining your Finnish Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Finland
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Finland and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Finland
Company Formation in Finland and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Finland, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Finnish accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Finland
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Finnish employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Finnish accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Finland.
1. What is the corporate tax in Finland? Companies that are set up in Finland have to subdue to a corporate tax rate of 24.5%. All companies that are resident in Finland have to pay the corporate tax for the worldwide income, while those that are not Finnish residents must pay only for th ...
1. What is the VAT in Finland? Finnish VAT is mostly applied at a standard rate of 23%. There are however some exceptions from this rate. For instance, VAT for food products is 13%. Books, cultural events, accommodation and medicine are only subject to a 9% VAT rate in Finland. Nevertheless, exports ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Helsinki, Finland. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Finland.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Finland.