BridgeWest provides accounting services in Estonia through our affiliates in Estonia’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Estonia
- Maintaining your Estonian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Estonia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Estonia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Estonia
Company Formation in Estonia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Estonia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Estonian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Estonia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Estonian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Estonian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Estonia.
1. What is the corporate tax in Estonia? The tax system in Estonia does not require the payment of a corporate tax for undistributed profits, a characteristic quite unique to Estonia. The distributed profits are subject to a 21% tax rate. 2. What is the VAT in Estonia? In Estonia, ...
1. What is the VAT in Estonia? VAT rate is generally 20% in Estonia for a wide range of goods and services. There are however some exceptions. A reduced rate of 9% applies for instance to books, newspapers, accommodation and medicine. Goods supplied on board vessels and aircrafts are subject to a ze ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Tallinn, Estonia. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Estonia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Estonia.