BridgeWest provides accounting services in Denmark through our affiliates in Copenhagen and Denmark’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Denmark
- Maintaining your Danish Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Denmark
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Denmark and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Denmark
- Company Formation in Denmark and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Denmark, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Danish accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Denmark
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Danish employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Danish accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Denmark.
1. What is the corporate tax in Denmark? Companies resident in Denmark are subjected to Danish corporate tax on their profits made in Denmark and abroad, to some extent. Non-resident companies, on the other hand pay tax on the income made in Denmark. The standard corporate income tax is 25%. ...
1. What is the VAT in Denmark? The standard VAT rate in Denmark is calculated at 25%. There are no reduced rates for VAT in Denmark. Still, there is a category of goods and services that are subject to a zero-rated VAT. This category includes newspapers, selling, hiring or repairing of aircrafts and ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Copenhagen, Denmark. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Denmark.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Copenhagen, Denmark.