BridgeWest provides accounting services in Croatia through our affiliates in Zagreb and Croatia’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Croatia
- Maintaining your Croatian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Croatia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Croatia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Croatia
- Company Formation in Croatia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Croatia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Croatian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Croatia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Croatian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Croatian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Croatia.
BridgeWest offers company registration in Croatia, including virtual office and other related services.
1. What is the corporate tax in Croatia? The corporate income tax rate for legal entities that are registered in Croatia is 20%. 2. What is the VAT in Croatia? The standard VAT rate in Croatia is 25% but certain exception are valid, such as the taxation with 10% of the ch ...
1. What is the VAT in Croatia? The standard VAT in Croatia is calculated at a rate of 25%. A reduced rate of 10% applies for accommodation services, as well as printed newspapers and magazines. However, some goods or services may also be exempt from VAT in Croatia. 2. How can I get a VAT refund in C ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our experts in Zagreb, Croatia. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Croatia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Croatia.