BridgeWest provides accounting services in Bosnia through our affiliates in Bosnia’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Bosnia
- Maintaining your Bosnian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Bosnia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Bosnia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Bosnia
- Company Formation in Bosnia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Bosnia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Bosnian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Bosnia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Bosnian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Bosnian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Bosnia.
1. What is the corporate tax in Bosnia and Herzegovina? The corporate tax rate in Bosnia and Herzegovina is 10%. Only companies with less than 9 employees and less than 100,000 BAM per year revenue and proving that no more 50% of the revenue comes from a single client are entitled to a re ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers and accountants in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Hertegovina. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Bosnia-Hertegovina.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Bosnia-Hertegovina.