BridgeWest provides accounting services in Belgium through our affiliates in Brussels and Belgium’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Belgium
- Maintaining your Belgian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Belgium
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Belgium and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Belgium
- Company Formation in Belgium and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Belgium, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Belgian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Belgium
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Belgian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Belgian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Belgium.
BridgeWest offers company registration in Belgium, including virtual office and other related services.
1. What is the corporate tax in Belgium? The corporate income tax rate on the total income of resident companies in Belgium is 33, 99% and it includes a 3% called 'crisis surcharge', which was introduced by the Belgian government in 1993, as a crisis complementary tax contributing to soci ...
1. What is the VAT in Belgium? Since January 1996, the standard rate for VAT in Belgium has been 21%. A reduced rate of 12% applies for medicine, margarine, tubes, TV cable or social housing, while a VAT reduced rate of 6% is available for all types of renovation work, such as shoe repair or house p ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Brussels, Belgium. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Belgium.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Belgium.