BridgeWest provides accounting services in Austria through our affiliates in Wien and Austria’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Austria
- Maintaining your Austrian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Austria
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Austria and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Austria
- Company Formation in Austria and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Austria, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Austrian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Austria
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Austrian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Austrian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Austria.
BridgeWest offers Company Registration in Austria
1. What is the corporate tax in Austria? The headline rate of the corporate tax in Austria is of 25% and it is payable within one month after receiving the tax assessments, issued in few weeks after filling the tax return. In general, companies have to file the corporate income tax&n ...
1. What is the VAT in Austria? VAT in Austria is also known as “Umsatzsteuer” or “Mehrwertsteuer”. The standard rate is 20%, but there are also reduced VAT rates that apply in Austria. Reduced rates of 19%, 12% or 10% apply to several goods and services in Austria, such as fo ...
An accountant in Austria is known as a Steuerberater if he is a tax advisor or a Wirtschaftsprüfer if he is a certified public accountant in Austria. Other related professions are management accountants, commercial accountants or payroll accountants. Their profession is mainly that of a t ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Vienna, Austria. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Austria.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Austria.