BridgeWest provides accounting services in Armenia through our affiliates in Yerevan and Armenia’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Armenia
- Maintaining your Armenian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Armenia
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Armenia and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Armenia
- Company Formation in Armenia and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Armenia, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Armenian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Armenia
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Armenian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Armenian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Armenia.
1. What is the corporate tax in Armenia? Armenia has a corporate tax of 20% on taxable profit earned by legal entities. The profit tax return must be filed before 15 April of the following year. 2. What is the VAT in Armenia? The VAT in Armenia is 20%. Some transactions i ...
1. What is the VAT in Armenia? The VAT standard rate in Armenia is 20% and it applies to almost all goods and services, as well as to imports of goods in Armenia. However, there is also a category of supplies that is exempt from VAT in Armenia, such as education, television broadcasting, agricultura ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Yerevan, Armenia. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Armenia.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Armenia.