BridgeWest provides accounting services in Albania through our affiliates in Tirana and Albania’s main cities. Our main areas of expertise include the following:
Accountancy & Book keeping in Albania
- Maintaining your Albanian Company’s accounts
- Reviewing Accounts;
- Filing of accounts with the Tax Authorities in Albania
- Payroll Administration;
- VAT Registration in Albania and VAT Filings.
Establishment of a Business in Albania
- Company Formation in Albania and related services: opening of bank accounts, providing a registered office, initial advice regarding best company type to be incorporated in Albania, shareholder structure etc.
Advice Related to the taxation of Individuals and Corporate Entities
Our Albanian accountants are able to review your request and provide an integrated and efficient solution regarding taxation in the country.
Payroll Support in Albania
Our service includes: processing payrolls for Albanian employees, Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the National Revenue Agency, review and monitoring of staff costs. Our Albanian accountants complete assistance related to payroll in Albania.
1. What is the corporate tax in Albania? Albania has a corporate tax of 10% that has to be paid for businesses with a turnover of 2 to 5 million ALL per year. If the annual turnover is below 2 million ALL, the tax is considered individual income tax. However, this tax is among ...
1. What is the VAT rate in Albania? The standard VAT rate in Albania is 20%. There is however an exception when it comes to the export of goods and services. These are not subject for VAT in Albania. On the other hand, the import of goods and services in Albania is generally taxed at the 20% rate, b ...
Call us now at +44 203 287 0408 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Mine Peza Road, Tirane. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Albania.
As a BridgeWest client, you will beneficiate from the joint expertize of local lawyers and international consultants. Together we will be able to offer you the specialized help you require for your business start-up in Albania.